Infrared Sauna Therapy | FLUID Day Spa
Infrared radiant heat is safe and beneficial as the infrared rays help knock toxins loose from the fat cells into the body and then released through the skin. Infrared heat heals and stimulates tissues and is an effective therapy for arthritis and tissue injuries. Other benefits include:
- Weight Loss - heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase to improve your overall cardiovascular fitness.
- Pain Relief - deep heat helps blood vessels dilate, brining relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries.
- Elimination of Harmful Toxins - take the detoxifying load off your liver and kidneys by the direct elimination of toxins through the skin; two or three times more sweat is produced in an infrared sauna than is possible in conventional hot air saunas.
- Athletic Performance - top athletes are using infrared saunas to warm their muscles before and after working out to prevent injuries and promote relaxation.
- Clears Cellulite - help clear the gel-like lumps of fat, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin.
- Boosts Immune Response - infrared therapy may shorten your recovery time from colds and flu’s and improve the immune response. It is reported to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process.
- Improves Skin - the profuse sweating achieved carries off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean.